EXPLORING AND NAVIGATING THE LINES OF OUR LIFE AT ANY AGE
I love participating in, teaching and facilitating learning experiences with people of all ages. I run groups of people of any age in any setting or context who want to play, experience and learn about themselves. Groups provide challenging experiences that are designed to make participants feel, think question and arrive at a strong sense of who they are, how they roll, what paths have heart and meaning for them and how they make decisions in their lives. Groups can be arranged at specific venues, homes, camps and wilderness events; all that is needed are people who want to learn, feel and play.
- Knowing , Loving & Not Losing Yourself
- Can you see the real me? How did I come to be this version of me? Determinism, distortion and authenticity.
- You cannot be whatever you want to be?
- I am Therefore I Feel: The importance of Emotional Processing
- The Psychology of Coping
- Midlife – where to from here?
- Openness, Closedness and Intimacy
- Biographical Timeline Techniques of self-understanding
- Love & Farginen in education, family and workplace.
Fee rates on request & discussion of needs. Click on this link to contact me.